(8)

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Last night, Motion City Soundtrack, Illscarlett, Jack's Mannequin, Weezer.
Amazing.
I can't even describe how blown away it makes me feel. Never heard J'sM before, but it was breathtaking. I love rockish kind of music with piano. It has so much beauty and expression in it. I'm sort of sad that I didn't know their songs when I saw them, but I'm learning now, and I'll appreciate it just as much. Same goes for MCS. I was so pumped for them to play Hold Me Down; they didn't, and I only knew a couple of the ones they played, but I loved it. They were first, and the crowd was warming up and all moving in time, they just created an amazing atmosphere. I can't put it into words.
This is why music is so popular. For the indescribable emotions running through you, that are powerful enough to fuel one to do anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket